1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
CONAVISA S.A., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs them that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
1.1 CONTACT DETAILS IN THE MATTER OF DATA PROTECTION
C / Ardèvol, 11
25300 - TÀRREGA (LLEIDA-SPAIN)
2. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
2.2. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications, as long as it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, Push Notifications, communities / social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests, purchases, orders, proposals, estimates, consultancies, audits or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- Delivery and development of our products and services (to offer the user a more relevant content and better experience with our products and services).
- Compliance with the contractual obligations of the company.
- Analyze and profile the customer or other data subject, electronic direct marketing, target marketing within company networks and other parties.
- We use profiles to identify personal profiles of data subjects, online behavior, age, and consumer habits. We use this information to direct marketing and develop services.
2.3. LOG FILES
As in most websites, the CONTROLLER collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol addresses, browser, transfer, Internet service provider, access, input and output pages, operating system, date and time logs, and click-through data.
Occasionally, for various reasons, we may temporarily connect personal data to information collected in system / platform log files, as necessary, to improve site security and service to individual users.
In most cases, this information, collected in the log files, is only used to monitor and detect errors, to improve security, manage the proper functioning of the platform / website or track the use of various functions within the website.
2.4. Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. themselves.
3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance .
3.1. RECIPIENTS OF ANONYMOUS DATA / PSEUDONYMOUS PROFILES
We use systems and technologies to obtain pseudonymous or anonymous user profiles. This data cannot identify a specific user.
You can choose not to participate in the creation of a user profile, Hotjar's storage of data about your use of our site and Hotjar's use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
4. RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE USER:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the designated control authority (Data Protection Agency - www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
5. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Please review these Privacy Shield Principles from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes made.